Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First air setup (problems)
As in the title.What is the easiest way to setup air working wireless.I have downloaded the air on my pc what contains a bunch of music files to ,have setup and activated wifi on online configurator and can't see any way of playing my files...The air on pc sees my devialet and signal strenght is quite strong but there is no option to play anything.I would apreciate any help.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
Is that Windows? What playback software are you using?
Win10/HQPlayer / Roon - Uptone Audio Etherregen switch / SOtM-SMS-200 ultra with clock input - Mutec REF 10 clock for the switch and the streamer - Denafrips GAIA DCC - Devialet D800 - YG Acoustics Carmel - Dual Elac SUB-2090 
power supplies: Uptone JS-2, SOtM SPS-500
Hi.Yes it is windows 8 i think.I thought it will work direct from the air aplication.....
What software (free for start)would you  recommend ?
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
Foobar is probably the best free windows media player. Once installed you need to set it up to look at your music files and set the output to Devialet AIR, then you should be able to listen ?
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
I am having a problem how to set an output to devialet air on foobar 2000.Anyone could help??
Install WASAPI for foobar: http://www.foobar2000.org/components/vie...out_wasapi
then under prefrences > playback > output, select WASAPI (event) Speakers (Devialet AIR). My output settings are buffer 1290ms / output data 24bit.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Thanks for that.I have already installed it .But i can't see the (Devialet Air) option anywhere...
Have only found WASAPI (event) Speakers (High definition audio device)
I assume you have AIR installed and it shows up with the playback devices?
[Control Panel > Sound > Playback devices]
Mine is shown there as: Speakers / Devialet AIR / Default Device.

Settings in the AIR software are:
Launch Devialet AIR at startup: ON
Target device buffer: 100ms [not using wi-fi, but cabled network]
When device appears on the network: always stream to it automatically.

Hope that helps...
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)