Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bricasti network player
(05-Jan-2018, 16:57)Confused Wrote:
(05-Jan-2018, 14:07)Axel Wrote:
(05-Jan-2018, 13:45)Confused Wrote: Interesting review of the Bricasti M5

http://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/d...rk-player/

(although it looks to be pretty much impossible to audition in the UK)

Jordan Acoustics of Bournemouth and Glenrothes are dealers of Bricasti, so should be able to arrange an audition when the M5 becomes available.

@Axel  Are Jordan Acoustics a dealer?  I had a quick look at their website and to be honest I am not quite sure what they do!  To me they maybe looked more like a custom installer type company, although I might be wrong.  Anyway, I see that that are located reasonably close to yourself.  Have you ever visited?

No, never visited, but I just punched their Bournemouth postcode into iMaps which showed several pictures of the inside of the shop, indicating that they are definitely a dealership. The inside of the shop looks quite swish and modern, with static displays of gear and also listening rooms, possibly laid out over two floors.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England