Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Rodney's thread?
I posted a comment in Rodney's thread about Roon and AIR. I wanted to check for new posts and see that the thread is gone. What's happened?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
was it 'alternative' news, to good to be true???
Devialet Dione

Rotterdam, NL
Looks like Rodney deleted it!
Yes it was indeed good news, maybe too good.. makes sense he deleted it himself in that case!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=4247
DS214+/Roon(sonicTransporter i5) > D200 > Harbeth P3ESR-SE

Furutech FP-S032N Nano-OFC
AudioQuest Cinnamon RJ/E (Ethernet) CAT7 Kabel
Audio Note Isis LX 168

Solidsteel SS6 Speakerstands

RTFS Small Block 123
I was asked to delete it by roon, evidently I was included in some whatsap beta testing group by mistake.The essence seems to be that Roon is working on seeing the Devialets as end points and not having to run AIR on a pc to do so .. maybe ROON have "fixed" air where Devialet have not....
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch  > Trinnov St2 or DIRAC (minidsp ddrc-22d) > Dual mono D premiers > Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits  ...fully treated  dedicated 6x8m room
(14-May-2017, 06:36)Rodney Gold Wrote: I was asked to delete it by roon, evidently I was included in some whatsap beta testing group by mistake.The essence seems to be that Roon is working on seeing the Devialets as end points and not having to run AIR on a pc to do so .. maybe ROON have "fixed" air where Devialet have not....

ROON's response is really fast (unlike Devialet).