Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qobuz Sublime + available (hires streaming)
Indeed a shame Roon cannot connect to Qobuz. If they made that happen, I would jump in. Without Qobuz I won't.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
They can't make it happen because Qobuz don't want it to happen. Sadly.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(19-May-2017, 03:12)ssfas Wrote: I've used Qobuz Sublime for 2 years via Aries, and with a 250 Pro that I got in January.

I never even bothered with Air, first tried it in March and it didn't work very well.

Upgraded to Sublime+ today (my subscription was almost due for renewal anyway) and streaming up to 24/96 for several hours from  my MacBook pro via Air wifi and not a single glitch.

Why not playback Sublime+ from the Aries itself ?
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
(28-May-2017, 08:07)Emerald Wrote:
(19-May-2017, 03:12)ssfas Wrote: I've used Qobuz Sublime for 2 years via Aries, and with a 250 Pro that I got in January.

I never even bothered with Air, first tried it in March and it didn't work very well.

Upgraded to Sublime+ today (my subscription was almost due for renewal anyway) and streaming up to 24/96 for several hours from  my MacBook pro via Air wifi and not a single glitch.

Why not playback Sublime+ from the Aries itself ?

I didnt have my iPad handy so tried streaming direct from my MacBook. Aries does not have an OSX app yet. Was curious abought the wifi performance.

Qobuz announced a long time ago that it was not interested in becoming part of Roon, but would develop its own features. It has achieved that with booklets and plenty of metadata. As I listen mostly to classical, it was the online booklets I was after.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
Listening to Qobuz Sublime+ on my Mytek Dac with the Sennheiser HD800 S and it absolutely fantastic. I am sure the new board coming out in Nov 7 is going to fix the issue.