Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound issue with Silvers
ok going to do it right now
what the hell, i think you solved it. will do some more testing but the sound seem to come from the middle now Smile

thanks.
(22-May-2017, 18:27)ghuinink Wrote: what the hell, i think you solved it. will do some more testing but the sound seem to come from the middle now Smile

thanks.

You are very welcome. Glad it worked. But now you need to do some more experiments to find a power socket, positions etc that give you reliable connectivity to prevent the timing issues between the two Phantoms. Did you already update to the new firmware that came out today? It "may" help.
no i did not yet, but will certainly do. thanks again, btw, very weird this suddenly happened while it was connected like this for more than a year already.
Yes, the new update brings a better streaming approach and visualizes how much of the current track has been transferred, I suppose to the Phantoms. I was testing it for several hours last night, all with hires tracks from local library as well as from Qobuz in hires, not a single hickup or problem. Rock stable and finally gapless! This might help to lower connectivity requirements of the Phantoms.