Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Apple watch
Thanks to the latest update you can now control the volume and skip tracks from your Apple watch as well from the phone sleep screen. But be careful with the volume when using the scrollwheel on the watch.

[Image: f86f735eb26b1e459d889172e44fa344.png]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wow! Could be time for me to buy a Applewatch.
That is great! Did not notice until you mentioned it. Makes things a lot more convenient.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
Is this somewhere documented?
4 x Gold Phantom via LAN, 2 x Silver Phantom via LAN, Dialog, Remote, Tidal HiFi (Masters/MQA), Bluesound node II (TOS-link to Dialog, MQA), Roon (Mac)
[quote pid='61971' dateline='1495996459']
Thanks to the latest update you can now control the volume and skip tracks from your Apple watch as well from the phone sleep screen. But be careful with the volume when using the scrollwheel on the watch.

[Image: f86f735eb26b1e459d889172e44fa344.png]

[/quote]

Do u need to install anything to your Applewatch to see that screen?
No just the latest firmware update

hm.. but this was possible log before if you use spotify connect.
(04-Jun-2017, 12:54)da2001 Wrote: hm.. but this was possible log before if you use spotify connect.

I know that but Tidal has much better bitrate. Waiting for Spotify to remedy that. Spotify has much better interface and functions

Does this only work with the Dialog with Airplay?
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
No. It seems it works with every Dialog as long as you have installed Spark 1.9.0 on your iPhone and Firmware 1.12.0 on Dialog/Phantom. The Apple Watch simply works as an extension of the same Spark functionality you have on the iPhone now (you can swipe left on the lock screen and control the music from there as well). I do have a setup without Airplay and it works.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)