Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade my D400 for your D800?
Is anyone in the unusual position of needing to downgrade from their D800 to a D400 to stay within the Devialet family but free up some cash? I'm looking to settle my setup in the non-Pro line up since an upgrade will be unlikely for several years starting August (hint hint). If you are considering this, do let me know. My D400 was purchased new from Cosmosound in July of 2015 and still have the protective stickers on top in addition to all the original packaging.

Cheers,
Kj
Devialet 400 / Von Gaylord Return Of The Legend + VG-1 Plus / Well Tempered Simplex w/ Dynavector 20x2L
hi my friend. Great enjoying the D400 Smile i have PM you a deal

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net