Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Configurator
I am experiencing a problem with the Devialet Configurator. It says it is loading but it has now been loading for over an hour with the turning arrows (the processing symbol) never stopping. Anyone with the same problem? Any suggestions as to how to proceed?
Original d’Atelier #64    MBL 101 E MKII    Focal Clear    McIntosh MHA 150    Phantom Gold x 2
roon
Sweden
(08-Jun-2017, 15:50)m4gnus Wrote: I am experiencing a problem with the Devialet Configurator. It says it is loading but it has now been loading for over an hour with the turning arrows (the processing symbol) never stopping. Anyone with the same problem? Any suggestions as to how to proceed?

Hello, with what system Mac, Win work you? Have you deactivated the virus scanner times? You can also send the file via e-mail!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(08-Jun-2017, 15:50)m4gnus Wrote: I am experiencing a problem with the Devialet Configurator. It says it is loading but it has now been loading for over an hour with the turning arrows (the processing symbol) never stopping. Anyone with the same problem? Any suggestions as to how to proceed?

If you're on a Mac and using Safari, try another browser. It's a bit flakey with Safari, although it's usually only at the file saving part.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(08-Jun-2017, 20:02)Hifi_swlon Wrote:

If you're on a Mac and using Safari, try another browser. It's a bit flakey with Safari, although it's usually only at the file saving part.

Chrome solved it. 2017. Tnx!  Smile
Original d’Atelier #64    MBL 101 E MKII    Focal Clear    McIntosh MHA 150    Phantom Gold x 2
roon
Sweden