Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Customer Care
(12-Jun-2017, 19:23)blair.athol Wrote:
(12-Jun-2017, 18:09)BoyScout Wrote:
(12-Jun-2017, 16:13)K4680 Wrote: Hello, with all my inquiries, I have always received within 4-6 days of Oceane, Roger and Marcel response! It is not better or worse with Devialet than with other high-end companies! The worst  Angry experiences and pleas I have experienced with the American companies! Since I am with Devialet still well served Shy  Shy

... me too!

I know exactly what you´re talking about!
Nothing is comparable to the American companies treatment. Dealing with Devialet is a walk in the park...
I completely agree!
Devialet always was very responsive to my requests and most lately they exchanged my emote for the 220Pro within a week after I had complained about some dust under the screen of the volume knob.

I have the same experience. I have always got good service from Devialet when ever there has been some hardware related problem. On the other hand, Devialet obviously could improve how they deal with software related problems.

Actually I know also one high end UK brand that is much worse than Devialet in software related problem solving. Their products look good and sound fantastic, but software development is just not their cup of tea. They had terrible bugs in software few years ago but they never fixed those. I wrote dozens of emails to their software developer but he never was able (or willing) to fix the bug.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Not all American companies treat their customers poorly.
In fact, the best customer service that I have ever had was from DH Labs, an American cable company.
I had been sent some incorrect cable connectors by the Australian distributor.
The Australian distributor was hopeless at resolving the issue but within minutes of contacting DH Labs the correct items were being prepared for express dispatch at no charge and with no expectation that I should return the incorrect items.

Always found that the Devialet experience was on the plus side of good, though perhaps not always at first contact.
D200, Magico S1's, Antipodes DX
(13-Jun-2017, 10:05)gray Wrote: Not all American companies treat their customers poorly.
In fact, the best customer service that I have  ever had was from DH Labs, an American cable company.
I had been sent some incorrect cable  connectors by the Australian distributor.
The Australian distributor was hopeless at resolving the issue but within minutes of contacting DH Labs the correct items were being prepared for express dispatch at no charge and with no expectation that I should return the  incorrect items.

Always found that the Devialet experience was on the plus side of good, though perhaps not always at first contact.

Justice above all:
I bought a thounsand cables from USA, nothing to complain, they always solve my problems changing the cables or giving me the support i need.
The problem was always with the expensive and complicated stuff, like amps, preamps,  streamers and so on.
That´s why, after many years consuming american hi-end equipment, simply because they´re very, very good in general, i sold everything and now i just consider european companies equipment , with some exceptions (cables, for example...).