Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The music has audio cuts when reproduce the AIFF music format
I have a DEVIALET 120 set-up an optimized WiFi network to stream from a MAC, recently trying to reproduce a AIFF audio file, the WIFI router is next to the MAC, and the DEVIALET  is about 5 meters  from them, The music has audio cuts when reproduce the AIFF music format.

I have upgrade the DEVIALET firmware to the latest version
I tried this wifi routers: TP-LINK AC 1750, Apple Airport Express, AC1200 Linksys EA6100
I have connected the DEVIALET and the router via Ethernet. And still have problems

Hope you can help me

Attached Files
.txt   dp_cfg.txt (Size: 17.61 KB / Downloads: 4)
(13-Jun-2017, 14:52)ernestozamora Wrote: I have a DEVIALET 120 set-up an optimized WiFi network to stream from a MAC, recently trying to reproduce a AIFF audio file, the WIFI router is next to the MAC, and the DEVIALET  is about 5 meters  from them, The music has audio cuts when reproduce the AIFF music format.

I have upgrade the DEVIALET firmware to the latest version
I tried this wifi routers: TP-LINK AC 1750, Apple Airport Express, AC1200 Linksys EA6100
I have connected the DEVIALET and the router via Ethernet. And still have problems

Hope you can help me

The problem is likely in the Mac.

you can try several things: 
1) deinstall / reinstall the air application and the kernel extension

2) use the RC instead of the final release. I know that I had myself cuts with the final release which I don't have since I moved back to the RC or Air.

I assume you are running the latest version of Mac OS.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France