Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get in contact with Audioprana?
Hi,

Tried getting in contact with Audioprana but no response! Any one bought products from them? And how did you make the buy?

Best/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I sent them an email earlier this week, written in my finest French. (Thanks Google translate!). No response yet, a bit like some requests I've sent to Devialet. I think patients is useful when dealing with French hifi companies.
(07-Nov-2014, 23:11)Confused Wrote: I sent them an email earlier this week, written in my finest French. (Thanks Google translate!). No response yet, a bit like some requests I've sent to Devialet. I think patients is useful when dealing with French hifi companies.

Hello,

I did too, thanks to g-translate! However I got an answer tonight on my first e-mail (written in english) from Joël. So I think I'll be able to order now.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Lucky you Mike! I'm still waiting for a response....... Very slow......

I hope they deliver faster than they respond to emails! In fairness, I'm guessing they must be a very small company? A few orders from members of this forum and they might feel inundated.

Did you simply place your order via email in the end?
(08-Nov-2014, 12:05)Confused Wrote: Lucky you Mike! I'm still waiting for a response....... Very slow......

I hope they deliver faster than they respond to emails! In fairness, I'm guessing they must be a very small company? A few orders from members of this forum and they might feel inundated.

Hi,

Still about to place an order. I want everything to go right ie plugs and configurations. Their 75 to 110 ohm conversion sounds like a hit on paper and something that really should work with the Devs 'optimal' connection needs.
The outset of these cables seems good, silver wire, cotton, wood, my favorite plugs ie silver plated Neutrik XLR, Eichmann silver bullets.

I'll start with the linking cable for the monos ie RCA to AES/EBU. If that works a treat I might consider a BNC to AES/EBU between my unitiserve and Dev.

Will let you know how things work out.

Mike
(08-Nov-2014, 12:05)Confused Wrote: Lucky you Mike! I'm still waiting for a response....... Very slow......

Had several contacts with Joël at Audioprana and I am settling the details with him at the moment. I will let him know that others would like to get hold of him for the same matter. The delivery time is estimated to 2 weeks.

/Mike
Hi,

I have bought this audioprana RCA/AES to link the master and the slave.
It is outstanding and I recommend it, because Devialet is very sensitive to numeric connection, and this audioprana is the perfect companion.
Don't hesitate to contact Joel, for me it was easier because I'm french.
Devialet 1000Pro > Leedh E2, subwoofer 20.1 > Esprit Volta cables > Mac-mini with Air wifi > Wilson Benesch full Circle
It looks like there are two RCA/XLR cables available differing only by termination - metal for €230 and wood for €260?
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Yes, right !
Devialet 250 ■ Wilson Audio Duette ■ Apple Mac Mini & PiTouch
Audiophonics ethernet cable ■ Audioquest Diamond USB cable ■ LessLoss Anchorwave speaker cables ■ LessLoss Signature power cords

France
(08-Nov-2014, 18:04)patcam Wrote: Hi,

I have bought this audioprana RCA/AES to link the master and the slave.
It is outstanding and I recommend it, because Devialet is very sensitive to numeric connection, and this audioprana is the perfect companion.
Don't hesitate to contact Joel, for me it was easier because I'm french.

Dear Patcam,

That i very reassuring I must say and as I said, the outset of ingrediences for this cable sound very good.

Will put in my order asap I got confirmed what plugs are used.

/Mike