Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal HiFi streaming without using Dialog
(01-Jul-2017, 08:01)Ovi Wrote:
(26-Jun-2017, 19:51)octaviars Wrote:
(26-Jun-2017, 18:33)jsfresh Wrote: I also heard from Devialet customer support that there will be a new firmware release soon (ver. 1.13), and that that firmware will enable playing TIDAL music in Spark without Dialog. He said that the release date is not fixed but it would be released in a couple of weeks.

That sounds good as I only got the Dialog to play Tidal.

It works now with the latest update!!

I also disconected my Dialog this morning and made a new setup and Spark/Tidal streams to my Silver Phantom without the Dialog.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Hi all. New to the forum so pls forgive my ignorance. I have had a solo gold for about 6 months now. I love it and thankfully have not encountered any of the issues that many on the forum have experienced. I have a hifi tidal account with no dialogue. Am I to understand that with the new firmware update and my phantom connected to my router via Ethernet cable that there is no longer a need for a dialogue with a solo setup?
To be clear, I am playing tidal trough spark.
(01-Jul-2017, 10:09)Grant Wrote: Hi all. New to the forum so pls forgive my ignorance. I have had a solo gold for about 6 months now. I love it and thankfully have not encountered any of the issues that many on the forum have experienced. I have a hifi tidal account with no dialogue. Am I to understand that with the new firmware update and my phantom connected to my router via Ethernet cable that there is no longer a need for a dialogue with a solo setup?

I run a solo Phantom Silver with Tidal without a Dialog. Unplugged the Dialog this morning and did a setup with just the Phantom and Tidal works as it did before.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Thanks so much for your response octaviars