Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Firmware updates
Last update to DOS was 3 month ago http://releasenote.dvlt.io/en/index.html I hope Devialet is preparing something big and that it will be delivered soon...
(10-Oct-2017, 23:32)mak972 Wrote: Last update to DOS was 3 mouth ago http://releasenote.dvlt.io/en/index.html I hope Devialet is preparing something big and that it will be delivered soon...

They are. AirPlay 2 Support, with Apple HomeKit support. Maybe if they’re ready that long awaited mid range software tweak that they mentioned would bring the mid range of other Phantoms to the same level as Gold Phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)
@kmjy insider information?

Airplay 2 support is surely comming sometime after the spec will be finalized by Apple.

They had a lot of engineering time on they hand and did a lot of partnerships I don’t think something big will come for the Phantom line.
I can't wait to have new bugs (aka features at Devialet's).
Spark app and setup control is poorly designed.
Nearly 3 years after the Phantom was 1st launched there is no major breakthrough since.
There lack of inspiration is really killing me so far... wait you can't get a better experience with Roon !!!! or Itunes !!!! fuck my FLAC library, Hello $119/year bill, fuck all other better players.
Devialet was already aware of this flaws 3 years ago but they did nothing else than fixing minor problem like "Typo"
I'm not a hater... i'm just saying, how sad this $ounds.
With great power AMP comes great responsibility.
(23-Oct-2017, 11:55)daibaron Wrote: I can't wait to have new bugs (aka features at Devialet's).
Spark app and setup control is poorly designed.
Nearly 3 years after the Phantom was 1st launched there is no major breakthrough since.
There lack of inspiration is really killing me so far... wait you can't get a better experience with Roon !!!! or Itunes !!!! fuck my FLAC library, Hello $119/year bill, fuck all other better players.
Devialet was already aware of this flaws 3 years ago but they did nothing else than fixing minor problem like "Typo"
I'm not a hater... i'm just saying, how sad this $ounds.
With great power AMP comes great responsibility.

I have to admit that I’m disappointed too I have a pair of Silver that are two years old and nothing major ever came from software update...