Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Latest Firmware: bluetooth broken on Phantom Silver
(29-Jun-2017, 08:44)daibaron Wrote: Another Bluetooth issue is that the volume in Spark is at 0 instead of 70.

I think that's a feature not a bug. There were complaints about too laud playing when BT is turned on or even accessed by neighbors. So I think Devialet decided to default BT to 0 when you freshly connect.
(29-Jun-2017, 08:44)daibaron Wrote: Another Bluetooth issue is that the volume in Spark is at 0 instead of 70.

So essentially they fixed Bluetooth while also managing to break it at the same time. Although as 'streamy' said I could see this as an advantage. Whenever I would connect my laptop it would default to 70% whereas my phone would default to 35%.

But still when Bluetooth actually works, it's incredible how much they've improved the output. No crackling, no skipping, range is huge. But unfortunately half the time I can't get it working from anything but a laptop.

Hopefully they patch it in a few days.
Devialet Phantom (White)
i doubt volume at zero is a feature.
this also happened randomly after i've set the volume back to 70.
when my computer is restarted and it reconnects the BT the volume can be at 70... as well as it can drop to 0.
I never had problems with neighbors trying to hijack my BT

Quote:Hopefully they patch it in a few days.
(30-Jun-2017, 16:05)daibaron Wrote: when my computer is restarted and it reconnects the BT  the volume can be at  70... as well as it can drop to 0.
I never had problems with neighbors trying to hijack my BT

Quote:Hopefully they patch it in a few days.

To be honest, I didn't think the range was long enough for neighbours to gain access, never had the issue either.

My laptop defaults the volume to 70%.
Devialet Phantom (White)
(28-Jun-2017, 19:42)kmjy Wrote: At this point for me, Bluetooth shows, but I cannot get any Apple devices to connect to it. My PC can connect fine, but my iPhone and Apple Watch just absolutely won't connect to the Phantom with Bluetooth.

Are there any other ways to reset a Phantom other than the 3 time button press?

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic..._site=true 
(01-Jul-2017, 07:40)Johnnydev Wrote:
(28-Jun-2017, 19:42)kmjy Wrote: At this point for me, Bluetooth shows, but I cannot get any Apple devices to connect to it. My PC can connect fine, but my iPhone and Apple Watch just absolutely won't connect to the Phantom with Bluetooth.

Are there any other ways to reset a Phantom other than the 3 time button press?

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic..._site=true 

I've done this one thousands of times and it doesn't help at all! :Sad
There are no other ways to do a reset or a Factory Reset? Because nothing has helped so far.
Devialet Phantom (White)