Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live on Phantom
(13-Jul-2017, 19:13)Jamington2004 Wrote:
(12-Jul-2017, 22:06)ragwo Wrote: @alandbush: Thank you very much for the info!
A ten year partnership with the Paris Opera is really exciting.

That's a shame I was looking forward to this feature but can't stand Opera 

Maybe in a few years when I have mastered the liking of whiskey, cigars, classical music, long country walks etc

For now I would have loved the idea a wider range of love music to suit everyone's tastes

If you don't care for Opera check out nationsawdust.org. Apparently Devialet is partnering with them including a cobranded Phantom!

I quote from their website:

About the Partnership
National Sawdust is proud to launch its third season with a new partnership with internationally celebrated audio technology company Devialet. Devialet will equip NS with high-quality audio-streaming capabilities, enabling live transmission of all 2017-18 National Sawdust concerts to owners of Devialet Phantom speakers worldwide. Also including the creation of a co-branded Devialet Phantom speaker, inspired by the venue’s stunning angular interior.
Hailed for its company mission to democratize the high-end audio experience, Devialet is a natural partner to continue National Sawdust’s efforts to increase the accessibility of its high-end concert experience.
Cool Smile
(27-Sep-2017, 05:09)Marcner Wrote:
(13-Jul-2017, 19:13)Jamington2004 Wrote:
(12-Jul-2017, 22:06)ragwo Wrote: @alandbush: Thank you very much for the info!
A ten year partnership with the Paris Opera is really exciting.

That's a shame I was looking forward to this feature but can't stand Opera 

Maybe in a few years when I have mastered the liking of whiskey, cigars, classical music, long country walks etc

For now I would have loved the idea a wider range of love music to suit everyone's tastes

If you don't care for Opera check out nationsawdust.org. Apparently Devialet is partnering with them including a cobranded Phantom!

I quote from their website:

About the Partnership
National Sawdust is proud to launch its third season with a new partnership with internationally celebrated audio technology company Devialet. Devialet will equip NS with high-quality audio-streaming capabilities, enabling live transmission of all 2017-18 National Sawdust concerts to owners of Devialet Phantom speakers worldwide. Also including the creation of a co-branded Devialet Phantom speaker, inspired by the venue’s stunning angular interior.
Hailed for its company mission to democratize the high-end audio experience, Devialet is a natural partner to continue National Sawdust’s efforts to increase the accessibility of its high-end concert experience.

Exciting news! Thank you!
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Now there's a broadcast every day from 10 AM to 6 PM CET from Studio Venezia. Have no idea what Studio Venezia makes.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
It's interesting! I listened to it yesterday. It's a live session of a 'recording studio'. You can be part of it when they do sound check and then they start a live jam. Great studio quality. You have to pump up your volume to 50-60 to be able to hear the artists talking with the sound engineers. Ok, it's not for everyone, but great fun when you have some experience in making sound recordings.