Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marko's system
Love the pics Marko, what a beautiful looking setup.

Do you have a picture capturing the whole setup from left to right? Would love to get a better perspective of what your system looks like form the listening chair Smile
Looks gorgeous , gorgeous pictures .
Enjoy
Devialet 400, 
Ayon Raptor S
Townshend maximum super tweeters
MAC mini ,Amarra +IRC .
Digital -Telos Audio Gold Reference MKII ,
Speakers:Analysis plus Clear Oval
Power :Graditech - Voima 1

Beautiful setup and such attention to detail. Love the speaker design and the overall clean color scheme. Also good to see someone enjoying a high-end speaker setup without them being of dimensions that dominate an entire room. I'm sure it all sounds great!
220 Pro CI - B&W 804 D3  - B&W DB3D - Siltech Explorer - Mac Mini (2018/SSD) - AudioQuest Pearl USB & Ethernet - Sennheiser HDV 820 & HD-800S - Roon (Lifetime) - Tidal HiFi
New York, NY
I finally had the time to take a photo of the whole setup.
[Image: Marko_Vesterinen_15082017_DSCF6292.jpg]
I also made some minor DIY changes to my IKEA Bamboo platform for my turntable. Black paint did the trick :-)

[Image: Marko_Vesterinen_21072017_DSCF6122.jpg]
Small update now when that the darker period of the year is approaching. I moved the turntable to the other side and added a wall light above it. The light is connected to my Philips Hue system and is automatically activated by a motion sensor when you approach the the turntable. If no motion is detected after 1 minute it slowly starts to dim down and then turns off completely. 

Very happy with this solution:-)

[Image: Marko_Vesterinen_29082017_DSF3979.jpg]

[Image: Marko_Vesterinen_26082017_DSCF6474.jpg]

[Image: Marko_Vesterinen_26082017_DSCF6486.jpg]
Love this design

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Hello Marco, very very nice system! Stylish Room. Shy
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Smile 
(13-Sep-2017, 17:54)Elztalbiker Wrote: Love this design

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Thank you!
(13-Sep-2017, 17:56)K4680 Wrote: Hello Marco, very very nice system! Stylish Room. Shy

Thank you so much!  Rolleyes