Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet branded batteries leaking!
(08-Jul-2017, 22:41)ogs Wrote: There are two AAA batteries in the 250 remote.

Only two? You surprise me as there are three in the much smaller 440 remote.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Just checked my Phantom remote and they have 2 AAA batteries which are stamped as Devialet and are white in colour with silver ALKALINE written on them. Date shows 10/2017. I bought my Phantom about March 2016 and the batteries are still going strong. Maybe the other remotes are still drawing power from the batteries when they're not in use.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
(09-Jul-2017, 11:50)Silvertouran Wrote: Just checked my Phantom remote and they have 2 AAA batteries which are stamped as Devialet and are white in colour with silver ALKALINE written on them. Date shows 10/2017. I bought my Phantom about March 2016 and the batteries are still going strong. Maybe the other remotes are still drawing power from the batteries when they're not in use.

If I were you, I'd bin them. I know that the Phantom remote is not suffering the same problems as the 
Pro remote, but they might start leaking. It's better to be safe than sorry....
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England