Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Core Infinity upgrade...
Just had notification...and today Roon update that makes my 220pro just perfect. Having said that I would prefer Qobuz so I will be going for it...
Anyone else?
Dev 220 Pro/ATC scm40/Sony9000es/Roon/Mac Mini/Anthem 720 AVR/ATC C1 Center/M&k Tri-Pols/Sony U800/Sony 65A1
And I just bought an Aries Mini last week Sad
Dev 220 Pro/ATC scm40/Sony9000es/Roon/Mac Mini/Anthem 720 AVR/ATC C1 Center/M&k Tri-Pols/Sony U800/Sony 65A1
(13-Jul-2017, 11:59)jukemark Wrote: And I just bought an Aries Mini last week Sad

Perfect additional Roon zone. Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(13-Jul-2017, 11:55)jukemark Wrote: Just had notification...and today Roon update that makes my 220pro just perfect. Having said that I would prefer Qobuz so I will be going for it...
Anyone else?

Yes, I have the upgrade email as well. This could become expensive if I'm tempted to upgrade yet again so soon after the Pro upgrade! I stream with Audirvana/Qobuz on a Mac mini at the moment which works pretty well. I looked into fancy gear like Melco's and Aurender's but went the vinyl route as digital couldn't beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cor-blimey, communication at last, not bad either.
Cheers,
Bill.
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
(13-Jul-2017, 12:28)Soundman Wrote:
(13-Jul-2017, 11:55)jukemark Wrote: Just had notification...and today Roon update that makes my 220pro just perfect. Having said that I would prefer Qobuz so I will be going for it...
Anyone else?

Yes, I have the upgrade email as well. This could become expensive if I'm tempted to upgrade yet again so soon after the Pro upgrade! I stream with Audirvana/Qobuz on a Mac mini at the moment which works pretty well. I looked into fancy gear like Melco's and Aurender's but went the vinyl route as digital couldn't beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to spend more money (unless you sign up to Roon) The streamer board is part of the Pro upgrade and is free.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.