Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
room aire cone insanity
My apologies to all fellow forumites who have unwittingly opened this post expecting another revelation from hero duo of Devialet and Roon.

I just couldn't resist attempting to poke a little fun at you excited Expert owners.
Being only a Phantom owner, I am in a Bah Humbug!!! frame of mind.

The flurry of thread posting to the site must be approaching if not exceeding that of any other period.

The excitement in the furiously typed posts and replies is almost palpable.
I fear for the health of Expert owners as they all, seemingly, head towards the cliff of anticipation only to be dashed on the ROCK of frustration.  All eager to move on from the WHITE stuff to something harder and more fulfilling.

Anyhoo, must dash over to the Roon community and see what they make of it.
Surely, not too significant.

Finally, if you fancy adding more humorous musings on the subject, don't hold back.
Otherwise, just let this wither and die on the vine.
Oi!  You Phantomists have been on here boasting about enjoying your lovely 'Live on Phantom' broadcasts.  Or to put this another way, enjoy live on Phantom, but sod off if you have an Expert. Angry

Joking apart though, I think it is good for all users, Phantom, Expert or whatever, to see a little more progress and a little less chaos from Devialet.  Long may it continue. Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Greetings worshiper of the orb from another dimension. Fear not! before the mighty oracle of Devialet fixed Air I used an optical cable to connect to Roon and it was also glorious. Plug an optical directly into one Phantom, disconnect the other and send it to me immediately so I may also join your cult.