Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get well soon Tremayne!
Best wishes here too.....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Thank you everyone, the operation went well and I'm now recuperating at home.
Colin

Vivid Audio Giya G2s, Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Sonic Transporter i7, Sean Jacobs DC3 LPS, Marantz UD 7007.
Shunyata Denali, Alpha PC, Sigma PCs (x3) & Sigma Speaker Cables.
Quadraspire X Reference rack.

North East England
Get well soon! Recovering at home with sublime sound should help a lot :-)
Devialet 250 Expert Pro / Nordost Valhalla Bi-Wire / Sonus Faber Olympica II
Anthem MRX 710 / B&W MT-60D
Paul Hynes SR7/T LPS / Intel Core i7 NUC-Plato X7D with Roon Lifetime / Melco S100 Switch with 2 x Ansuz Ethernet A2
Dr. Feickert Woodpecker II with Inertia Platter / Dr. Feickert Linear / Jelco TK-850L Arm / Shelter 501 III Cartridge

Power: AQ Niagara 3000 with AQ Tornado to Furutech wall outlet <-> Doepke DFS 2 F Audio Fuse Box and 3 x AQ Blizzard to Components
(20-Jul-2017, 22:27)Tremayne Wrote: Thank you everyone, the operation went well and I'm now recuperating at home.

Great to hear so! Get well soon!

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here, best wishes and glad to hear your back at home!
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(20-Jul-2017, 22:27)Tremayne Wrote: Thank you everyone, the operation went well and I'm now recuperating at home.

Great to hear that you are now back home, and recuperating.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Hey Colin, I have only just noticed that you are running a 1000 Pro with the Vivid Giya G2's. I recall visiting the National Audio show last year, and Devialet / Vivid were demonstrating this exact pairing. I recall posting at the time that this was the 'best sound' in the show, for me at least, I sat and listened to it for a while and really enjoyed what the Pro could do with those G2's. Anyway, I have no idea of the specifics or severity or your recent medical woes, but what I can say is that I wish you all the best with your recuperation, and if you have to recuperate anywhere, at home with that system must be a pretty good place to do it! Wishing you all the best for a full recovery.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Get well soon!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you once again everyone, and yes, relaxing whilst listening to the G2 Giyas is a great aid to recovery.
Yes Confused, the Giyas are rather special. Laurence Dickie, the Giya's designer, also uses Devialet, so if it's good enough for him .....
I've owned them for five years and have no plans to change them, although I wouldn't say no to a pair of G1 Spirits (just the cost).
I was taken to the operating theatre as an emergency, this prompt action avoided any serious damage, so my recovery shouldn't take too long.
Colin

Vivid Audio Giya G2s, Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Sonic Transporter i7, Sean Jacobs DC3 LPS, Marantz UD 7007.
Shunyata Denali, Alpha PC, Sigma PCs (x3) & Sigma Speaker Cables.
Quadraspire X Reference rack.

North East England