Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD card
Hi, I am new to Devialet and the forum. As a complete computer luddite can anyone confirm what SD card type is that comes with the expert pro's, size and type?
The card provided with my expert does not fit my pc so assuming I need an adaptor.
Can you use any SD card or is there something special about the one provided.
I know zilch about SD cards or computers other than how to turn one on or off.

Many thanks. Huh
(26-Jul-2017, 11:52)kompressor Wrote: Hi, I am new to Devialet and the forum. As a complete computer luddite can anyone confirm what SD card type is that comes with the expert pro's, size and type?
The card provided with my expert does not fit my pc so assuming I need an adaptor.

Many thanks. Huh

I´m almost like you, but i I already know enough to say that this card is very common and you can use another, with the same format, of course.
Any card reader has that format.
Cheers,
Thanks. Do you know what type it is?
(26-Jul-2017, 11:52)kompressor Wrote: Hi, I am new to Devialet and the forum. As a complete computer luddite can anyone confirm what SD card type is that comes with the expert pro's, size and type?

Many thanks. Huh

Hi, here is the link to SD card application
https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2442
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
K4680 many thanks.