Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.13.1.17 new Firmware, no release notes?
My phantoms made an update (1.13.1.17), but i can´t find any new release notes.
Anyone else?
It’s has only one reason for existence.

It fixes a very critical issue that previously prevented any Apple products from connecting to Phantom over Bluetooth.

You could technically call that a ‘stability improvement’ but I think it’s just a quick fix.

I can confirm it does fix that issue across all of my Apple devices. Fantastic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)
I have been connecting my iPad to my Phantoms successfully via Bluetooth for about a year? What was the problem?
(19-Jul-2017, 17:16)da2001 Wrote: My phantoms made an update (1.13.1.17), but i can´t find any new release notes.
Anyone else?

Here's the release note 
http://releasenote.dvlt.io

"Bug fixes:
Fixes for Bluetooth services which might not be available
Fixes possible Bluetooth pairing issue with iOS device"
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(20-Jul-2017, 20:42)andrew_brown Wrote: I have been connecting my iPad to my Phantoms successfully via Bluetooth for about a year? What was the problem?

In the last firmware release they changed the functionality of the way Bluetooth connects to devices. This helped remove the crackling issues and increased range, as well as bumped audio quality upwards. Unfortunately this aso caused some Apple devices to have connectivity issues. For example connecting a new iPhone or iPad to the Phantom for the first time would cause an error. Devices paired before the update are fine and have no issues. But pairing for the first time after the update was causing issues. Lots of devices couldn’t connect. The Apple devices had trouble determining what the Phantom was during the pairing stage. And couldn’t safely connect. If your device was already paired then it’s fine. It knows what the Phantom is and functions normally.

They fixed that with this latest firmware update.

The issue only occurred with the firmware previous to this latest release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)