Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better sound at night?
(09-Aug-2017, 01:11)Axel Wrote:
(08-Aug-2017, 20:09)K4680 Wrote:
(08-Aug-2017, 14:59)Jonas Wrote: It might be enough with a glass or two to become "tweaked"...  Rolleyes  Less good equipment - bigger glasses.

I'll go with you, look for something good Cool
That's a mighty fine looking drinks cabinet. There is nothing there that I recognise, so I'd love to come and have a tasting session with you!

Hello, that would be a great thing! Would like to invite you, but the photo I got from a friend, but this is a small selection of me Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(09-Aug-2017, 10:27)K4680 Wrote:
(08-Aug-2017, 20:09)K4680 Wrote: I'll go with you, look for something good Cool
That's a mighty fine looking drinks cabinet. There is nothing there that I recognise, so I'd love to come and have a tasting session with you!

Hello, that would be a great thing! Would like to invite you, but the photo I got from a friend, but this is a small selection of me Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
(09-Aug-2017, 09:52)Axel Wrote:
(09-Aug-2017, 05:47)Jonas Wrote:
(09-Aug-2017, 01:11)Axel Wrote: That's a mighty fine looking drinks cabinet. There is nothing there that I recognise, so I'd love to come and have a tasting session with you!

Music and tweak sessions in some countries could be interesting.

Tweaks 'n' Toasts!

Splendid idea Axel! I could probably get some cable prototypes for tests.
(09-Aug-2017, 10:27)K4680 Wrote:
(08-Aug-2017, 20:09)K4680 Wrote: I'll go with you, look for something good Cool

Good taste of amp and liquids! May I join Axel?  Shy  European tweak journeys...
K4680 and Jonas, it would be great to arrange a mass get together sometime for some Tweaks 'n' Toasts. I'm pretty sure that Guillaume would lend us some Shunyata cables to try and even come to the tests himself.

But, hey, we're taking the topic way off track here. Apologies to the OP!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(09-Aug-2017, 13:58)Axel Wrote: K4680 and Jonas, it would be great to arrange a mass get together sometime for some Tweaks 'n' Toasts. I'm pretty sure that Guillaume would lend us some Shunyata cables to try and even come to the tests himself.

Axel it could be very interesting. However aint the purpose partly "better sound at night"?  Smile
(09-Aug-2017, 13:58)Axel Wrote: K4680 and Jonas, it would be great to arrange a mass get together sometime for some Tweaks 'n' Toasts. I'm pretty sure that Guillaume would lend us some Shunyata cables to try and even come to the tests himself.

Hello Axel, hello Jonas perhaps to the HighEnd 2018 in Munich? Am every year on the HighEnd, living 20 minutes from Munich! We'll see! Rolleyes
Germany / Bavaria
(09-Aug-2017, 14:30)K4680 Wrote:

Hello Axel, hello Jonas perhaps to the HighEnd 2018 in Munich? Am every year on the HighEnd, living 20 minutes from Munich! We'll see!  Rolleyes

Hi, sounds good. You're welcome to Stockholm and I live just outside. High End here is usually in February. Axel we could use PM from now on...  Angel
Now it's an excellent time of the year to reconnect to this subject. One could listen to music when it's dark outside in the afternoon (at least in north Europe) and compare with the late evening. Do you notice any differences?
Tidal --> New brand streamer/dac/preamp --> InterM R500Plus monoblocks --> Intelligent Sound Double 12 --> fractal cables --> La Suède
(17-Dec-2017, 20:35)Jonas Wrote: Now it's an excellent time of the year to reconnect to this subject. One could listen to music when it's dark outside in the afternoon (at least in north Europe) and compare with the late evening. Do you notice any differences?

I´ve nothing to compare:
Different house, different room, no Devialet (in transit from Paris with the CI)...
So, everything will restart from the beginning.