Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better sound at night?
(18-Dec-2017, 13:19)BoyScout Wrote:
(17-Dec-2017, 20:35)Jonas Wrote: Now it's an excellent time of the year to reconnect to this subject. One could listen to music when it's dark outside in the afternoon (at least in north Europe) and compare with the late evening. Do you notice any differences?

I´ve nothing to compare:
Different house, different room, no Devialet (in transit from Paris with the CI)...
So, everything will restart from the beginning.

Interesting, hope your D will work like a new one. When up and running you could compare during a late afternoon with an late evening.  I experience that one can hear "deeper" into the music in a relaxed way at late nights.
Tidal --> New brand streamer/dac/preamp --> InterM R500Plus monoblocks --> Intelligent Sound Double 12 --> fractal cables --> La Suède
(18-Dec-2017, 22:55)Jonas Wrote:
(18-Dec-2017, 13:19)BoyScout Wrote:
(17-Dec-2017, 20:35)Jonas Wrote: Now it's an excellent time of the year to reconnect to this subject. One could listen to music when it's dark outside in the afternoon (at least in north Europe) and compare with the late evening. Do you notice any differences?

I´ve nothing to compare:
Different house, different room, no Devialet (in transit from Paris with the CI)...
So, everything will restart from the beginning.

Interesting, hope your D will work like a new one. When up and running you could compare during a late afternoon with an late evening.  I experience that one can hear "deeper" into the music in a relaxed way at late nights.
Is already here!
Just a week, between the sending and the arrival. Not bed t all.
Now, scratching from the very beginning.
Sweet, so now Bing Crosby is spinning 24/7...  Rolleyes
Tidal --> New brand streamer/dac/preamp --> InterM R500Plus monoblocks --> Intelligent Sound Double 12 --> fractal cables --> La Suède