Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote not adjusting the volume
Take it back to the shop and get it checked out.
Thanks for the replies guys. unfortunately I am unable to remove the screws on the remote as it looks like I need an aln key of some sort. The heads are not compatible with any screw driver.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(01-Aug-2017, 11:48)Womaz Wrote: Thanks for the replies guys. unfortunately I am unable to remove the screws on the remote as it looks like I need an aln key of some sort. The heads are not compatible with any screw driver.

Hello Womaz, to open the remote you need a screwdriver "Torx T10"!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Ok the screwdriver ordered , if this does not work does it have to go back to Devialet.
Will there be a charge for this as it’s about 3 year old
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
The warranty is five years, isn't it?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I have no idea but that is good news if it is covered under warranty.....I have got used to suing the remote app, but miss the ease of use of the original
(25-Sep-2017, 19:32)Womaz Wrote: I have no idea but that is good news if it is covered under warranty.....I have got used to suing the remote app, but miss the ease of use of the original

I hope the remote app has a good lawyer Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(25-Sep-2017, 21:55)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(25-Sep-2017, 19:32)Womaz Wrote: I have no idea but that is good news if it is covered under warranty.....I have got used to suing the remote app, but miss the ease of use of the original

I hope the remote app has a good lawyer Tongue

Yeah I noticed this but unite like it so left it ??
Here the same problem. My remote has stopped working properly. The buttons are all still working but the volume is not adjusting. I have changed the batteries but it doesn't work either. On the iPhone everything works fine. I don't want to open the remote because I'm afraid to loose my warranty. What to do?
There is a thread somewhere iirc, that shows you exactly how to disassemble the remote and clean the tracks. It is very simple to do.

Edit: see post#4 in this thread.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England