Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Od'A (Canada.USA area)
looking to move from twin D220 Pro's to a Od'A.  One of D220's was purchased Nov, 2016 and the second was February 2017 so fairly new.

Jim
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roon for life, VPI Aries 3D le/Dynavector XV-1s, 1000 Pro, KEF Blade Two
Okanagan, British Columbia
(26-Jul-2017, 04:09)Jim_Anderson Wrote: I love the SQ from my equipment but looking to move to a single chassis.  
Jim

Jim

As for as I know, the Od'A is a twin chassis just like your 440PRO

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Yup, 250pro is your best single box option. Possibly a backwards step from 440pro.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(26-Jul-2017, 12:16)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Yup, 250pro is your best single box option. Possibly a backwards step from 440pro.

Thanks 
Bro has the 250Pro - fine piece of equipment and its comparable to the 440pro is SQ (for the levels we listen).

I should have done my homework (looking at the Od'a as my final amp purchase).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roon for life, VPI Aries 3D le/Dynavector XV-1s, 1000 Pro, KEF Blade Two
Okanagan, British Columbia
so basically you look to trade your units for the Od'A?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net