Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeat after me : Spark is my friend.
Why not choose an artist that you really do not like and never play, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Extreme Noise Terror, or whatever. When not using your Phantoms for actual listening, repeatedly play tunes from your chosen artist that you really do not like, with the volume turned to almost zero, of course.

If after a couple of weeks you find Justin Bieber and Extreme Noise Terror in your Amazon 'Recommendations for You' section, then that's it, you've rumbled them!

(Please do not be offended by this post if you are a fan of Justin Bieber's music, I simply selected the name at random)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(01-Aug-2017, 13:22)Confused Wrote: Why not choose an artist that you really do not like and never play, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Extreme Noise Terror, or whatever.  When not using your Phantoms for actual listening, repeatedly play tunes from your chosen artist that you really do not like, with the volume turned to almost zero, of course.

If after a couple of weeks you find Justin Bieber and Extreme Noise Terror in your Amazon 'Recommendations for You' section, then that's it, you've rumbled them!

(Please do not be offended by this post if you are a fan of Justin Bieber's music, I simply selected the name at random)

How shrewd is that!  Big Grin
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
@ogs : in your first post on page 1, you perfectly understood what I mean when talking about firewalls.
I confirm that connexions are blocked and that everyting works fine.

BTW, I like very much "forever young" version from One Direction.
Should I worry, doctor ?
Probably just pinging for LIVE on Phantom content or new software updates - both would assumably not impact the app if blocked. Would be interesting to see if you stop getting software updates though.

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50