Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet Website
Hey friends in the US and UK,
the new site works fine for me and I could log in in a second.
Don't really know what's your language issue is about since Devialet is a French company  Cool I remember the good old times in 2015 when the site was available in German as well...
so don't worry, be happy Angel
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
Sometimes it is better to be 3 days late Tongue
I am wondering if I did right by purchasing the 220 a few weeks back, the webpage was fine before, now it's dire, can't find me when I attempt to log in, you end up at the French speaking site. Am wondering if they are running before they can walk. Doesn't bode well for the new streaming board if it ever arrives at all. Am finding the configurator tiresome and want a simple over the net way to change settings upgrades etc, SD cards are so yesterday and fiddly trying to insert at the back of the unit.
Come on Devialet get your act together or I'm outta here and ditching the 220. Phantom seems to have taken over and become all important.
(04-Aug-2017, 10:29)kompressor Wrote: I am wondering if I did right by purchasing the 220 a few weeks back, the webpage was fine before, now it's dire, can't find me when I attempt to log in, you end up at the French speaking site. Am wondering if they are running before they can walk. Doesn't bode well for the new streaming board if it ever arrives at all. Am finding the configurator tiresome and want a simple over the net way to change settings upgrades etc, SD cards are so yesterday and fiddly trying to insert at the back of the unit.
Come on Devialet get your act together or I'm outta here and ditching the 220. Phantom seems to have taken over and become all important.

Devialet don't do software QA or testing, you should know that by now Wink

The streamerboard will be fine - if they adopt RoonReady Roon will do the QA for them so will have high standards. If you're not planning on using Roon you should be fine, after a couple of years of bug 'fixing' and frustration.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(04-Aug-2017, 10:35)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Smile
(04-Aug-2017, 10:29)kompressor Wrote: I am wondering if I did right by purchasing the 220 a few weeks back, the webpage was fine before, now it's dire, can't find me when I attempt to log in, you end up at the French speaking site. Am wondering if they are running before they can walk. Doesn't bode well for the new streaming board if it ever arrives at all. Am finding the configurator tiresome and want a simple over the net way to change settings upgrades etc, SD cards are so yesterday and fiddly trying to insert at the back of the unit.

Devialet don't do software QA or testing, you should know that by now  Wink

The streamerboard will be fine - if they adopt RoonReady Roon will do the QA for them so will have high standards.  If you're not planning on using Roon you should be fine, after a couple of years of bug 'fixing' and frustration.

My one saving grace is it sounds very good. Wink
(03-Aug-2017, 16:25)baddog Wrote: On the en-us site, what happens if you click on the drop down menu on the top left side (for lack of a better description) and the scroll down and choose "Your Account"

That should also prompt for a login. Maybe that will work for you....

There are no drop down menus or other clickable links on EN-EU if I get to the configurator by changing fr-fr to en-eu. In fr-fr there is a log in link which fails to recognise my details.
TBH I have wasted enough time being frustrated by the Devialet web site since it changed from the excellent tech based site 5+ years ago to a marketing site.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(04-Aug-2017, 13:47)f1eng Wrote:
(03-Aug-2017, 16:25)baddog Wrote: On the en-us site, what happens if you click on the drop down menu on the top left side (for lack of a better description) and the scroll down and choose "Your Account"

That should also prompt for a login. Maybe that will work for you....

There are no drop down menus or other clickable links on EN-EU if I get to the configurator by changing fr-fr to en-eu. In fr-fr there is a log in link which fails to recognise my details.
TBH I have wasted enough time being frustrated by the Devialet web site since it changed from the excellent tech based site 5+ years ago to a marketing site.

It works for me on en-eu, look for the teeny tiny little 'three horizontal bar' click box in the top left corner.....

Then click on 'support' and then 'Expert', and you can skip the marketing nonsense and go straight to technical. (or click to your account details)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Liked the old site better. No trouble logging on though.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
Just recognized the option to select the country on the right side of the page at the very bottom of the page. The language changes depending on the choice.
Just received a circular mail from Devialet:

Quote:Dear friend,

We are extremely proud to announce that the new devialet.com is live.

It has been redesigned to offer an immersive journey into our products and technologies. It also features a brand new personal account for you to access all your Expert Pro settings files, product details and other services.

We hope you like it and enjoy the experience. 

To keep using your personal Devialet account, all you need to do is resetting your password by clicking on the button below (...)

Nothing new what we did not find out already ;-)