Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding a second phantom...will I need to remove first one from spark then update.
I'm trying to think ahead here. I'm assuming once I get the dialog and second phantom, spark is going to want me to start from scratch (hooray). Is one of the first steps to "unrecognize" the existing phantom through spark and then start the installation of dialog. If this has been covered, forgive me.

Also, should I update the second phantom first or will spark via dialog walk me through it. The first time setting up this solo phantom was a pain. It's working pretty smooth now, I just don't want to go through a marathon set up and hope planning ahead some will help.

Thanks for any help...this forum has been great so far...learning quite a bit.
Press the power button on the existing Phantom rapidly three times. Wait until it makes a sound then unplug it.

Now plug Dialogue in on its own. With Ethernet. Once it’s booted plug Phantoms in and wait for them to boot and make a sound. Now set Dialogue up in Spark. It should detect all the Phantoms. Pair them up. Dialogue and Spark will sort the rest out if there’s any updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)