Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Devialet Expert 400
Hello all - after much enjoyment from my D400 (my second set! purchased new, 7/2015) it's time for it to go to a new owner. They still have the protective film on top and come with all original packaging and double box. Yes, the Crystal Cable interconnect is included as well.

Priced at $7750 + PayPal fees if any. Local meet in San Francisco Bay Area preferred but will ship if buyer is serious.

I trade on Audiogon (absolutk) and eBay (yardsale04) for you to see my feedback as a seller. I also recently sold a Devialet network module to a fellow forum member here.

I have a variety of accessories that I could include:

Audiophilleo 2 + PurePower USB-SPDIF converter ($650)
2x TP-Link MC200CM Fiber Media Converters + fiber patch cable ($60)
2x Von Gaylord power cables ($150 ea)
1 pair Clear Day Double Shotgun pure silver speaker cables ($350)

Additionally, I am selling my Well Tempered Labs Simplex turntable as well ($1600)
Devialet 400 / Von Gaylord Return Of The Legend + VG-1 Plus / Well Tempered Simplex w/ Dynavector 20x2L
And for those that like pictures...

http://imgur.com/a/xHlLi
Devialet 400 / Von Gaylord Return Of The Legend + VG-1 Plus / Well Tempered Simplex w/ Dynavector 20x2L
hello,
if it goes lower please contact me in private. i may have a buyer for it

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Are you selling the companion alone?

Στάλθηκε από το ALE-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Sorry, no parting out the companion just yet.

Zen, please feel free to share the offer in PM.
Sold.

By the way, watch out for Cosmosound. A heavy attitude sits on the other end. If he offers to buy your unit in the future, steer clear, in my opinion.