Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your next 1000 PRO upgrade - Shunyata Altaira grounding box!
One of the problems with Devialet amps is where do you improve and upgrade. Ok, you can go up to the top with the expert pro 1000 and after that where do you go. Think I may have found the answer.  Just over a month ago I went to Oxford Audio Consultants to have a demo of the Shunyata Altaira grounding chassis-system. I used grounding cables from equipment direct to my Shunyata Everest. You don’t need a power conditioner as it can plug direct into the mains via an adapter. I was amazed at the difference in adding the Altaira box into the system. I had read a lot about it and wanted to try it. I was amazed at how good it worked.  It gets better, clearer, blacker and everything is just more refined in the musically department. So I had to decide if I needed or should I say wanted one. Meant I also had to buy a new cable to run from Altaira to Everest. All other cables can be re used. So did I buy.  Of course I did.
It’s an improvement as you add each bit of your equipment. So if you want to find a way to improve your Devialet have a demo of the Shunyata Research Altaira grounding box. You will not be disappointed. I would not be without mine. Promise.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)