Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks and goodbye
Hi - just wanted to thank all on the forum for the last few years of advice and info, who have helped me enjoy my D200 so much.  Special thanks to Guillaume for keeping this forum so alive and informative. 

Now that my D200 is with another very happy owner, I know that you'll all give him any advice he might need to get the best out of it.  

ATB, Ken
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT
See you until then
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
(12-Aug-2017, 16:32)ZincAlloy Wrote: Hi - just wanted to thank all on the forum for the last few years of advice and info, who have helped me enjoy my D200 so much.  Special thanks to Guillaume for keeping this forum so alive and informative. 

Now that my D200 is with another very happy owner, I know that you'll all give him any advice he might need to get the best out of it.  

ATB, Ken

Hi Ken,

Please don't feel that you need to leave the forum. 

In fact why don't you tell us about your new Kii Three system?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I would also be very interested to hear impressions about Kii Three vs Devialet!
Hi Ken,
Why don't you start a new Kii 3 thread and keep us updated? I'd love to hear you comparisons with the Devialet and I'm sure that there are others here who feel the same.

ATB,  Alex.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(14-Aug-2017, 01:02)Axel Wrote: Hi Ken,
Why don't you start a new Kii 3 thread and keep us updated? I'd love to hear you comparisons with the Devialet and I'm sure that there are others here who feel the same.

ATB,  Alex.

Hi Alex - OK. Will do this.  They're still en route to my house, should be here by the weekend.  

ATB, Ken
(13-Aug-2017, 12:58)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(12-Aug-2017, 16:32)ZincAlloy Wrote: Hi - just wanted to thank all on the forum for the last few years of advice and info, who have helped me enjoy my D200 so much.  Special thanks to Guillaume for keeping this forum so alive and informative. 

ATB, Ken

Hi Ken,

Please don't feel that you need to leave the forum. 

In fact why don't you tell us about your new Kii Three system?

Guillaume
Hi Guillaime - OK, will do.  Should say at the oustet that I loved my Devialet and - had Helene not  changed the layout of our living room, I'd still have it.  Needed to get speakers that work well very close to the front wall, and the Kiis certainly seem to do this.  

More news later!

ATB, Ken
Hi Ken,
I had the occasion of listening to the Kii 3s in Munich and Zürich but didn't compared them to the devialet in my house setting. Therefore I'm joining the other mates here on waiting to your impressions.

Cheers and have fun with the new gear and room layout!
Ciprian
Le120-Aries-RP10/Apheta-Magnat MCD850-Tannoy DC8-Cabledyne&Anticables
There's an extremely positive review in the new Stereophile.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

Good morning all - not ignoring my task of commenting on the Kii 3s.  They've finally made it to a warehouse just outside Belfast - tantalisingly close.  Should be here tomorrow.  More news later!

ATB, Ken