Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Devialet 800 Expert
Hello,

For sale my Devialet Expert 800 still under warranty. It includes a master and a companion in a very good condition. I Included in the sale the Transparent digital cable (coax) that connects the master and the companion ($400 value). Ideal for upgrading to a Devialet 1000 Pro for a fraction of the price. I ask for 13 000$ (canadian dollars). I accept cash or PayPal and I can ship. Thank you!
Devialet 800. Dynaudio Focus 340. Transparent MusicWave Super speaker cable. Rega P3 turntable. Naim NAT05 XS with Flatcap XS.
proposal pm sent
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
(21-Aug-2017, 10:54)Emerald Wrote: proposal pm sent

Hi Emerald. I replied to your PM.
Devialet 800. Dynaudio Focus 340. Transparent MusicWave Super speaker cable. Rega P3 turntable. Naim NAT05 XS with Flatcap XS.
So cheap!!!! You could sell this a lot higher mate
(26-Aug-2017, 01:49)PeppaPig Wrote: So cheap!!!! You could sell this a lot higher mate

I know but they are still available at this great price Wink
(26-Aug-2017, 23:56)Beajuju Wrote:
(26-Aug-2017, 01:49)PeppaPig Wrote: So cheap!!!! You could sell this a lot higher mate

I know but they are still available at this great price Wink

I sold mine 220Pro second hand nearly at your price!!! I think you shouldn't sell it at this price. Lost too much.

I put it on eBay with good description and nice packed picture, looks like new, sold in 7 days. Usually forums aren't the best place to sell for good price. Yours should be above 20K easy. Post to eBay Australia, US local site.
Sold. Going back to Naim. Thank you everyone, it was a pleasure to be part of this community.