Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOTM Sms-200 very slow to start
Hi

I've recently bought an SMS-200 and the interface for eunhasu is very slow to respond and it took ages to start up.  I bought it as used from a dealer but the box was actually factory sealed when it arrived.

One thing I've noticed is that minimserver and bubble server are both shown on my eunhasu page, I think these are only supposed to be on the bigger server from what I can see from images on the internet.  Is there more than one version for specific devices?

I've ordered a USB MicroSD card reader so I can manually reinstall the software but wondered if it could be anything else whilst I'm waiting?

I'm asking here as I know there are a few users though I'm not actually trying to use it with the Devialet, it's to replace a windows pc running Roon bridge with my headphones.  I'm very happy with AIR direct from Roon with the Devialet!  (Couldn't imagine writing that 18 months ago ?)

Cheers

Chris
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii
I seem to have sorted it myself!

V4 of the software includes the servers as standard but you can now uninstall them, doing so seems to have speeded things up quite a bit.

I think the main problem was something weird going on between my netgear router and the sotm, I keep getting the wrong login page do no idea what's going on.

Anyway, it's working now ?
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii