Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naim Unity Core w. HDD
Has anyone tried this ripper/server together with a Devialet Expert? Am curious to hear about it.

Thanks
Devialet 440 Pro C.I., Innuos Zen Mk3, Origin Live Calypso with Illustrious arm and Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge, KEF Reference 3, Vertere speaker cables and interconnects, 2 Nanotech 309 power cables for the 440, GigaWatt power strip and cables
(28-Aug-2017, 23:43)Digitalhead Wrote: Has anyone tried this ripper/server together with a Devialet Expert? Am curious to hear about it.

Thanks

Not tried the Naim but used to have a Naim Unitiserve, which I understand this replaces Unitiserve. The biggest let down with the Unitiserve was the poor software IMO. I now use innuos ripper/server and it works great with my 220 pro. Rolleyes
(28-Aug-2017, 23:43)Digitalhead Wrote: Has anyone tried this ripper/server together with a Devialet Expert? Am curious to hear about it.

Thanks

Hi Digitalhead, a friend of mine uses Naim. Not so happy. I myself use Melco N1Z with SW Kazoo or Lumin and am completely satisfied! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria