Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROON/AIR and Last Fault
I have been listening to ROON/AIR with hardly an issue up to a couple of days ago at which point I got no sound out of the left speaker and only garbled sound out of the right speaker. I also sometimes listen to HQP thru ROON and a mRendu - that continues to work fine so I assumed the problem was with the ethernet. I have an Aqvox switch and a few media fiber conditioners - checked all connections - they were all fine - and still got garbled sound. I eliminated the conditioners one by one and eventually the switch. Still garbled sound. 

I have two 250 Pros that I run as a 1000 so I swapped which was the master and which was the companion. Problem solved. I figured it must be a bad Ethernet input on the 250 that I like to use as the master. I then thought to check the Last Fault screen and on the 250 that was the original companion it listed:

LAST FAULT
A-10004
Class A+ 2 left
Over Current

So I have no idea what the issue is. Has anyone ever gotten this message? (I passed it on to EVA from Devialet who has assisted me in the past)

I am starting to get nervous thinking of the long run. I've had the Over Temp, Over Voltage, Magic Wire Calibration, and other faults. The units went back to France a couple months ago for the Magic Wire issue. What happens when the warranty is up?

Has anyone had this problem/fault?
Nucklehead AMD Server  -   Devialet 1000Pro  -  Magico S3 Speakers
New England
USA