Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deregister
I have recently sold my D200 and the new owner wants me to deregister it, how do I do this? No help on Dev web site, I can see how to add a product but not delete one. Can anyone help?
[size=x-small]Phantom Golds, Yamaha WXC 50
(30-Aug-2017, 19:47)misterpete Wrote: I have recently sold my D200 and the new owner wants me to deregister it, how do I do this? No help on Dev web site, I can see how to add a product but not delete one. Can anyone help?

Have you tried emailing Devialet?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(30-Aug-2017, 19:47)misterpete Wrote: I have recently sold my D200 and the new owner wants me to deregister it, how do I do this? No help on Dev web site, I can see how to add a product but not delete one. Can anyone help?

I asked Devialet support about this back in February. I got this answer from them:

1: The warranty is transferable. Just delete the amplifier (serial number) from your online account, so that the new user can register it in his account.

EDIT: they may have changed this in their new web lay out. I have not checked after the change.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Thanks for the advice guys, things must have changed because I can't see a way of deleting a device, there is just the option to add another. I will mail Devialet.
[size=x-small]Phantom Golds, Yamaha WXC 50
(31-Aug-2017, 10:48)misterpete Wrote: Thanks for the advice guys, things must have changed because I can't see a way of deleting a device, there is just the option to add another. I will mail Devialet.

I bought a D-Premier. I "took over" the account by changing the name, email and password. Has worked so far.