Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
After getting an email with the offer to upgrade and not seeing the Magic button on my account i decided to send them an email.... In less than 3 hours i got a call from Devialet ! They apologized and said it was some miss understanding in a system and my unit was appearing as an Expert....but all i could see on my end it was listed correct as a Pro...but anyway theu fixed everything right away in regards of CI upgrade . Also they asked if i could log in into my account right away and confirm that everything is correct ! I asked person on the other end if my unit is going back to France he said no ,its going to New York and i must include remote and power cord .....
Well done Devialet ! Thank You !
...and i think that Devialet is still an Amazing Company !
Ditto - lightning fast response from Devialet support. Both a phone call and an email from them, and issue resolved very quickly.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(18-Nov-2017, 02:56)Wdw Wrote: Suspect this upgrade will yield some surprisingly good results...my apologies to Hifi_swion  ;-)

No apologies necessary. I suspect at some point in the future it will. At that point, I’ll get mine Wink

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

When I log into my account, in My products, I can see the tan coloured Core infinity buttons, when I click on it the second page prompts me to tick the upgrade box, I get a choice of protections for transport, protective case or cardboard packaging, there’s a text box to answer what the overall condition is. I can add to bag and go to checkout. Next page asks for my details address, etc, but in the drop down box for country, there are mostly European countries but Australia is not in the list. I was getting hopefull at this point thinking I could get my amps sent and back before Christmas.
Kii Three & Kii Control. Aurender N100. VPI Prime Turntable with Benz micro Glider SL cart. RCM Sensor2 Phono stage. PS Audio P5 power regenerator.
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
If I am mis-remembering then apologies, but I'm sure that my upgrade page gave me regional options - in my case Europe - then a drop-down menu with country choices. As Devialet seem to be making a genuine effort to improve their customer relations, having gone from Gallic indifference to magnificent recently, why not wing-in a query to them in cqse there had been some glitch in loading your Account page.

I know that for a period of about two weeks after the new web site was implemented I was getting exclusively French- language e-mails, after struggling with my school-girl French I eventually asked to be reassigned as an English speaker - this was done within the day.
Thanks ovo, I didn’t think to check or look for regional options, was definitely on the Australian Devialet site, home page www.devialet.com/en-au/ I will go through the process again and have a good look for the regional option. Thanks for the tip.
Kii Three & Kii Control. Aurender N100. VPI Prime Turntable with Benz micro Glider SL cart. RCM Sensor2 Phono stage. PS Audio P5 power regenerator.
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Oceane advised that the remote must be included as it has to be reprogrammed for Core Infinity.

I left the cable out by accident, but a UK plug is not much good in France.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
Just handed over my 220 to the UPS courier. Don't think HANDLE WITH CARE and THIS SIDE UP actually has any use. THe box was put flat on an empty bus floor so you can imagine that my 220 will now will be the pinball in a pinball machine. I have to trust both build quality and Devialet/UPS transport assurance I suppose.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
(20-Nov-2017, 13:10)iamwappie Wrote: Just handed over my 220 to the UPS courier. Don't think HANDLE WITH CARE and THIS SIDE UP actually has any use. THe box was put flat on an empty bus floor so you can imagine that my 220 will now will be the pinball in a pinball machine. I have to trust both build quality and Devialet/UPS transport assurance I suppose.

I use these.....

If you were the courier, it would make you a little more careful would it not?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(20-Nov-2017, 13:26)Confused Wrote:
(20-Nov-2017, 13:10)iamwappie Wrote: Just handed over my 220 to the UPS courier. Don't think HANDLE WITH CARE and THIS SIDE UP actually has any use. THe box was put flat on an empty bus floor so you can imagine that my 220 will now will be the pinball in a pinball machine. I have to trust both build quality and Devialet/UPS transport assurance I suppose.

I use these.....

If you were the courier, it would make you a little more careful would it not?

Wish I’d thought of that

Mine just picked up by UPS, hopefully they’ll be nice to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii