Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(18-Jan-2018, 14:39)kompressor Wrote: I received an email today to inform me my unit is on it's way back, exactly one week  since UPS collected from me. I think Devialet are just being cautious with 15 day time frame as you never know what could occur. I'm in the UK.

Thanks, that's encouraging.  Hopefully the queue has not increased too much in the last week, this give me good reason to be optimistic for a reasonably quick return. Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
My 220 Pro went to France for Core Infinity Board ...

Dropped off in Stockholm the 8th of January
Arrived at Devialet in France the 10th of January
Left Devialet in France he 16th of January
Arrived in Stockholm he 18th of January ... and now playing beautiful at my place.
Well done folks at Devialet (and UPS)
I guess I’ll send my 220 to France. Sorry for being an idiot, but what is it I’ll get exactly with the streaming board? Devialet’s site really doesn’t make it clear to me.

Right now I have an Aries Mini that’s connected to the 220 via USB. I play high res files and Tidal through Lightning DS on iOS devices, which works fine. What would my setup gain with the upgrade?
Sorry if this has already been answered but I tried searching - for those in the US - do the amps go back to France or are they upgraded in the US?

Thanks in advance!
Roon/mac mini > hqplayer > sms-200 ultra and MC-3+ USB both clocked via Mutec Ref 10 > MIT Oracle MA-X AES/EBU > D440 > Dynaudio C1 MkII via MIT Matrix HD-60
(19-Jan-2018, 03:54)Spindrift Wrote: Sorry if this has already been answered but I tried searching - for those in the US - do the amps go back to France or are they upgraded in the US?

Thanks in advance!

If you are in the US, it is upgraded in the US, specifically in Syracuse, NY.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Well, completely unannounced my 250 Pro arrived back yesterday via UPS. The task at hand, apart from getting the thing working, was to integrate it into my AV system which has had to be replaced due to my 2011Samsung TV giving up the ghost. My Onkyo AV Receiver has been replaced with a Denon and the television is now a lovely huge 65" LG OLED model. There has been a few trials and tribulations getting them all up and running together but, as of half an hour ago, despite the protestations of Audyssey, the 250 is a slave of the Denon amp and independently the Devialet is producing nice stuff via Roon and the B&W 803 D3s. Can't yet decipher much if any difference produced by the Core Infinity Board and am assuming this is for future software integration and upgrades, but early days.

Nice turnaround Devialet and al my bits and pieces remain pristine. Would be nice to turn it upside down and show that lovely copper rear end.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
(19-Jan-2018, 12:04)Gerronwithit Wrote: Well, completely unannounced my 250 Pro arrived back yesterday via UPS.

It's good to hear that your 250Pro has arrived back safely.

But unannounced?  This I find very concerning.  Consider that we have had recent reports of returned Devialet's being left out in the rain by UPS, it would be nice to be sent the UPS tracking details.  Indeed, in Devialet's own correspondence for the CI upgrade they state that when the amp is returned they will email the UPS tracking number.  It is such a simple thing for Devialet to get right, but it is the very simple things that Devialet really seam to struggle with so much.  Frustrating!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Mine arrived this morning 08.30 hrs, had a message and tracking details yesterday from Devialet. All good so far with updated software pre installed.
(19-Jan-2018, 13:01)DConfused Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 12:04)Gerronwithit Wrote: Well, completely unannounced my 250 Pro arrived back yesterday via UPS.

But unannounced?  This I find very concerning.  Consider that we have had recent reports of returned Devialet's being left out in the rain by UPS, it would be nice to be sent the UPS tracking details.  Indeed, in Devialet's own correspondence for the CI upgrade they state that when the amp is returned they will email the UPS tracking number.  It is such a simple thing for Devialet to get right, but it is the very simple things that Devialet really seam to struggle with so much.  Frustrating!

Certainly, with mine, I was given a tracking number and was notified by UPS when to expect delivery.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(19-Jan-2018, 13:01)LConfused Wrote:

I knew it was on its way as I had enquired of Devialet. Still have no information of tracking number, but will gave a look in spam that see if its gone in there. Not complaining as we were here and the turnaround time was very quick, sounds as good as ever too.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.