Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Petty
For lack of a clearer place, I post this under Your Music...

It’s starting to spread in the press that apparently Ton Petty was found in his house, unconscious, having had a heart attack. Doctors at the hospital he was rushed to have declared him “brain dead”... another sad and tragic loss in Music.

Saddened,

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeez I'm just listening to him on my system while reading this forum.

RIP
The latest news is that LAPD cannot confirm his death, and the coroner has received no information of his death. It seems that he had a cardiac arrest, and was hospitalised. Let’s hope the rumours are untrue and that he makes a swift recovery.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Sadly he has passed away. He will be missed.

What a terrible day this has been.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Oh, I’m absolutely gutted. 66 is no age to pass. RIP, Tom.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Lost a true rock legend, been a fan since I was 13, 38 years ago RIP Tom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii