Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic Aries. . iPad can't see but iPhone can?
Hello. I have a newer Ipad Pro and it cannot see my Auralic Aries. I have an iPhone that can see and interact with the Aries just fine. I have reset the iPad, the aries, etc. . .but no matter what the iPad can't see it. All three are on the same network and each operates fine but. . .the iPad won't see the Aries.

Any ideas?
(15-Sep-2017, 21:39)actx76092 Wrote: Hello.  I have a newer Ipad Pro and it cannot see my Auralic Aries.  I have an iPhone that can see and interact with the Aries just fine.  I have reset the iPad, the aries, etc. . .but no matter what the iPad can't see it.  All three are on the same network and each operates fine but. . .the iPad won't see the Aries.

Any ideas?

Hi, you install the app "Fing" from the App store on the iPad. So you can see all the devices on the net! Look here if you see the Aries!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria