Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted - 2 Gold Phantom UK (maybe downgrade to my Silvers?)
Saw devialets offer to upgrade through them,  and it got me wondering how much I would need to spend net to buy golds / sell my silvers (non BT)

Anyone selling / swapping? Smile

Cheers
Jamie
your silvers are the latest version? bluetooth enabled?
if so i could traded them in for a pair of Golds

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Hi thanks for the reply - no they are the non Bluetooth version (who needs Bluetooth!! Wink )
May have found one gold - so anyone with a single unit they want to sell or trade? Smile
still looking? or got what you want?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Hi yeah still looking - will probably go for the upgrade when one of my turntables sells if nothing used come up
taking over your thread and apologies, however i got 2 Phantom Golds in box brand new for 4000 euros plus shipping cost Smile