Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro 1000 new delivered with latest OS board
So a newly purchased 1000Pro will come with the new OS Board already installed as of 25th September, but as of the 28th September Devialet haven't advised the full specs for the OS Board.

Devialet being Devialet, what's new  Rolleyes
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
And of course someone has actually seen one haven't they?
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
It makes perfect sense to have the hardware installed as soon as it is ready to go. Then provide the firmware once the OS is ready.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(28-Sep-2017, 00:51)NickB Wrote: And of course someone has actually seen one haven't they?

Maybe the dealers that told Amelot & Elztalbiker have seen it, as their the one's been told it exists in a new 1000Pro as of 25th.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
Still no new d1000 owners can testify that the latest board is integrated ?
High hopes for the pro owners  Confused
I’m shocked how people can lies to sell the Devialet expert line. Devialet just delayed the CI board for 7th November. How is it possible the new Pro line from September already equipped ?
I will sit and wait for... the next good news?
System 1 : D800, Piega Classic 80.2, Lumin A1, NUC/Wintel +SSD, Roon lifetime Qobuz sublissime Tidal Hifi subscription 
System 2 : D400, JM Reynaud Cantabile Sublime, Roon.
France
(17-Oct-2017, 19:11)Amelot75 Wrote: I’m shocked how people can lies to sell the Devialet expert line. Devialet just delayed the CI board for 7th November. How is it possible the new  Pro line from September already equipped ?
I will sit and wait for... the next good news?

Hi Amelot, hardware ready, software delayed, that’s what it is about Blush
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
The CI board should be finalized long time before to be part of new Pro. Why nobody can testify the new board is already integrated since September? No new pro expert has been sold since September?
My original thread is regarding Audiogon dealer pretending the new pro has already the CI board that I should buy instead of waiting for an upgrade.
Can any new Pro owner testify about Ci board already part of the pro expert? Thanks
System 1 : D800, Piega Classic 80.2, Lumin A1, NUC/Wintel +SSD, Roon lifetime Qobuz sublissime Tidal Hifi subscription 
System 2 : D400, JM Reynaud Cantabile Sublime, Roon.
France