Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iOS Battery Life
See image below....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please @mtvanc consider sending a mail to the support with the screenshot.

What is the version of your OS ?
What is the version of the app ?
What is you device ?

I will monitor my battery consumption and send a request to the support too if it the same as you.
Did you play music for the 1.4 hours of Spark running in the background? Spark has been running in the background on my phone (Android Oreo) for over three hours today, and that's exactly the amount of time I've listened to music. I believe the remote function in standby is the reason why.

Edit: I just realized I didn't see the last bit of the right side of your picture. I thought it was 3% which might be a little high, 39% is almost unbelievable. Hopefully there's a fix.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(25-Sep-2017, 21:57)ragwo Wrote: Did you play music for the 1.4 hours of Spark running in the  background? Spark has been running in the background on my phone (Android Oreo) for over three hours today, and that's exactly the amount of time I've listened to music. I believe the remote function in standby is the reason why.

Edit: I just realized I didn't see the last bit of the right side of your picture. I thought it was 3% which might be a little high, 39% is almost unbelievable. Hopefully there's a fix.

no music.. today while i was at work it kept on sucking more battery.

iphone 7 plus on ios 11 (it's likely the new OS that's causing the app to act that way since they didn't build it native)
Same issue for me - iOS 11, iPhone 7 Plus and latest Spark. It is eating lot of battery when idling in backround. Once I close app (swipe upwards) everythings goes normal.
iOS 11 is the issue , many reports about battery life ... they’ll fix it sooner than later
+1 on iOS issues. iOS 11 has been a disappointment in it's performance and usability. Last night did a backup of my iPhone and full reset. After restoring, performance is much better in terms of speed and battery life. It's annoying, but I recommend doing the same.
This is a Spark issue, because it drains my Android or iPhone if the App is left active (which it is unless forcibly closed). Devialet seem to keep an inordinate amount of high-rate network traffic running to stay in contact with their devices.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Same with iOS 11.0.1 now. Hard to blame Apple here as it only happens with Spark active. Altough I never noticed this before iOS 11.
After 2 iOS updates (11.0.3 now) and one Spark (1.11.0 now) still the same...