Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An evening with Shunyata Research
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are running an event at KJ West One on the 28th Steptember from 6pm onwards:

If anyone wants to attend please register here

Would be great to see some of you there.  Smile 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(13-Sep-2017, 18:33)GuillaumeB Wrote: Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are running an event at KJ West One on the 28th Steptember from 6pm onwards:

Would be great to see some of you there.  Smile

Guillaume

Oh man, if only I lived in the UK. Have fun guys.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
An evening with Shunyata... That sounds swell! Wish that I could get an hour or two with those cables.  Angel
Tidal --> New brand streamer/dac/preamp --> InterM R500Plus monoblocks --> Intelligent Sound Double 12 --> fractal cables --> La Suède
Hi guys

We now have 35 people booked into our event next week. As numbers are limited I would strongly recommend registering ASAP.

We are giving away lots of prizes including an Alpha EF!

Caelin has also asked me to provide a flip chart or whiteboard for the event so it looks as though we will be treated to one of Caelin's masterclasses, not to be missed!  Cool

We are planning on having a Devialet setup in the upstairs room where we will demonstrate the effects of the different power cords and power conditioners on the Devialet. 

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
What an amazing event on Thursday evening at KJ West One! Nearly 50 people attended. We had to break the first group into two as we couldn't fit everyone into the same room! Fortunately Brandon from Shunyata was on hand to run a technology presentation and demo in the room upstairs, and we ran this in parallel to Caelin's presentation downstairs.

We never even got a chance to play the big system downstairs as there were just so many questions for Caelin (!). Definitely one of the best presentations I have attended recently but it was the breadth and depth of Caelin's answers to questions from the attendees that was simply mesmerising. Absolutely fascinating and I think it's fair to say everyone learnt heaps and really enjoyed the session.

Great to see a few from on here too.  Smile

Guillaume

UK
Anyone recorded the presentation? Would have loved to attend it. Hopefully Shunyata would do this roadshow/demos in CA soon.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1