Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTB Original d'Atelier
I'm considering to buy a used Original d'Atelier. Please contact me if you have one for sale, thanks!

//Martin
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
Why the Od'A and not a 1000Pro? Is it the colour?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Interested in the Od'A....piggybacking your thread.
Od’A #63, Kef Blade 2
WOW! With only 9 people on this forum owning one and two trying to get their hands on one I guess the asking price will go up. Make that 8 people because even though I own one, mine isn't for sale. I love it!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(13-Oct-2017, 03:42)Pim van Vliet Wrote: WOW! With only 9 people on this forum owning one and two trying to get their hands on one I guess the asking price will go up. Make that 8 people because even though I own one, mine isn't for sale. I love it!

+1

I havnt checked into the forum for a while; busy with work, and when I’m not working, trying to find the time to enjoy music via my Od’A’s.

Had them from new and I continue to be thrilled with their rendering of my favourite tracks. I still find myself with time to listen to just 1 or 2 songs and then mysteriously loosing 2 hours. Sell them? you’d have to prise them from my hands..

Im fascinated to know what the next step will be with the new board, but importantly I don’t feel I’m missing much in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Qobuz, Audirvana Plus, Mac Mini, Original d'Atelier #56, Wilson Sasha II's, PS Audio P10 Powerplant, Transparent Ref XL MM2 speaker cables, Transparent Ref power cables,  Audioquest Diamond Ethernet
Could we all please stick to the topic here? Thanks!

And no, it's not about the color of the amp.

//Martin
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
(13-Oct-2017, 18:07)MightyMart Wrote: Could we all please stick to the topic here? Thanks!

//Martin

I only want it for the color - the 1000 is a better amp.

Btw, I believe the dealer out of Cyprus has one but I'd rather deal with someone in the states.
Od’A #63, Kef Blade 2
(14-Oct-2017, 03:50)user33 Wrote:
(13-Oct-2017, 18:07)MightyMart Wrote: Could we all please stick to the topic here? Thanks!

//Martin

Btw, I believe the dealer out of Cyprus has one but I'd rather deal with someone in the states.

And of course soon the OdA will be a 1K Pro inside!  Tongue 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(14-Oct-2017, 10:25)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(14-Oct-2017, 03:50)user33 Wrote:

//Martin

And of course soon the OdA will be a 1K Pro inside!  Tongue 

Guillaume

Yet MightyMart doesn't care about the colour but doesn't want a 1000Pro...got me intrigued... Huh  Is there something about the Od'A that makes it more special than the 1000Pro, not considering the colour?
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Did the owners upgraded it for Free to the ODA1000 yet? Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net