Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Core Infinity board. November 7th release.
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic..._site=true

CAPACIDADES DE PROCESAMIENTO DEDICADAS DE AUDIO DE ALTO FIN 
Procesador ARM Quadcore de 1GHz (Freescale iMX6) con un sistema operativo basado en Linux adaptado para el rendimiento óptimo de las aplicaciones de audio.
1 GB DDR3-RAM / 4 GB FLASH

CONECTIVIDAD DEL ESTADO DEL ARTE
Puerto de 1 Gigabit Ethernet
Wi-Fi 2.4GHz / 5GHz (802.11ac / abgn 2x2 MIMO)
PLC 500Mbps HomePlug AV2
USB
Bluetooth bidireccional 4.1
AirPlay

Y MÁS
Nuevo DSP de audio (provisión para potencia de cómputo)
Mejorada FPGA
Interfaz USB mejorada
3 ASRC - Convertidor asíncrono de frecuencia de muestra
RTC Batería (mantenga el reloj y el calendario)

[Image: Capture_d_e_cran_2017-10-17_a__16.27.06.png]

[Image: mceclip1.jpg]

[Image: Core-Infinity-on-1000-Pro.jpg]

[Image: VisuelCarte.jpg]
Hi,

Sounds fascinating, but what do you think it means by 'improved USB interface' and 'provision for computational power'? Unfortunately I'm not tech savvy enough to understand these applications.

Thanks
Roksan TMS3, Vetere SG-1 Tonearm, Dynavector XV-1S, Devialet 440 Pro, Sonus Faber Olympia III, Chord Epic speaker cable, etherREGEN switch, Roon, Isoacoustics under speakers, amps and turntable. MCRU power supplies
Another new thread concerning the board to say thank you Devialet for your poltry communication policy?

Isn´t one more than enough for no more information so far?!
Today, I received my new 220 Pro.

I was using the demo unit from my HiFi dealer for last month and today they informed me, my 220 Pro with Core Infinity arrived!

The differences that I can see in the unit are:
-New antenna on the back for WiFi
-There are different components that are visible via the bottom panel windows on the board
-New SW version: 11.4.12
-Mobile app remote is not working any more
-Two different USB inputs, one is not working, SINE input that gives 1000Hz signal to the speakers.
-Visible typos and alignment problems in the screen of the device

All the functions are working as like the old 220 Pro but I couldn't find anything new with the unit. I realized, when I try to reach the local IP of the unit, it has Nginx server. It only shows the welcome to Nginx message... I think this was not the case before the Core Infinity.
(31-Oct-2017, 23:01)ada Wrote: Today, I received my new 220 Pro.

I was using the demo unit from my HiFi dealer for last month and today they informed me, my 220 Pro with Core Infinity arrived!

-There are different components that are visible via the bottom panel windows on the board
-Two different USB inputs, one is not working, SINE input that gives 1000Hz signal to the speakers.

All the functions are working as like the old 220 Pro but I couldn't find anything new with the unit. I realized, when I try to reach the local IP of the unit, it has Nginx server. It only shows the welcome to Nginx message... I think this was not the case before the Core Infinity.

Congratulations!
Smile
Antipodes DX Gen3 > Od'A #38 > Magnepan 1.7i
Antipodes DX Gen3>MC-3+ Smart Clock USB >Od'A #38 > Magnepan 1.7i
(17-Oct-2017, 22:58)Gomiki Wrote: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic..._site=true

PLC 500Mbps HomePlug AV2

PLC? What the f**k is that for? Who wants this in his/her house and dedicated power line?
(18-Oct-2017, 12:36)Nightmare Wrote: Another new thread concerning the board to say thank you Devialet for your poltry communication policy?

Hi Nightmare, I agree with you. I have enough information now, it is enough.
Angry I finally want to send the box to Paris Angry
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(01-Nov-2017, 14:34)K4680 Wrote:
(18-Oct-2017, 12:36)Nightmare Wrote: Another new thread concerning the board to say thank you Devialet for your poltry communication policy?

Believe me, there is no benefit to send it to Paris now. I hope they will provide a new configuration management tool and remote apps for the new board. Otherwise, it will be waste of time while waiting the software upgrade. It is better to keep using the current unit while they prepare the new software.
(01-Nov-2017, 15:41)ada Wrote:
(01-Nov-2017, 14:34)K4680 Wrote:

Believe me, there is no benefit to send it to Paris now. I hope they will provide a new configuration management tool and remote apps for the new board. Otherwise, it will be waste of time while waiting the software upgrade. It is better to keep using the current unit while they prepare the new software.

Hi, that is of course the prerequisite that the configurator included Software adapted to the new board! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(01-Nov-2017, 07:49)raykkc Wrote:
(31-Oct-2017, 23:01)ada Wrote: Today, I received my new 220 Pro.

Congratulations!
Smile
CongratsWink 
What about streaming ? Does it work as streamer/renderrer?
Vandersteen 5A, d220 pro CI , Dyrholm Audio x series cables all the way, qnap 451+,Mac mini Audirvana, dedicated circuits. Moscow Russia