Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Core Infinity board. November 7th release.
(05-Nov-2017, 06:01)Alve Wrote:
(01-Nov-2017, 07:49)raykkc Wrote:
(31-Oct-2017, 23:01)ada Wrote: Today, I received my new 220 Pro.

I was using the demo unit from my HiFi dealer for last month and today they informed me, my 220 Pro with Core Infinity arrived!

The differences that I can see in the unit are:
-New antenna on the back for WiFi
-There are different components that are visible via the bottom panel windows on the board
-New SW version: 11.4.12
-Mobile app remote is not working any more
-Two different USB inputs, one is not working, SINE input that gives 1000Hz signal to the speakers.
-Visible typos and alignment problems in the screen of the device

All the functions are working as like the old 220 Pro but I couldn't find anything new with the unit. I realized, when I try to reach the local IP of the unit, it has Nginx server. It only shows the welcome to Nginx message... I think this was not the case before the Core Infinity.

Congratulations!
Smile
CongratsWink 
What about streaming ? Does it work as streamer/renderrer?

Hello, could indicate that the Configurator is no longer needed. The settings are made directly on the web server !! Would be too beautiful! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(05-Nov-2017, 06:01)Alve Wrote:
(01-Nov-2017, 07:49)raykkc Wrote:
(31-Oct-2017, 23:01)ada Wrote: Today, I received my new 220 Pro.

I was using the demo unit from my HiFi dealer for last month and today they informed me, my 220 Pro with Core Infinity arrived!

The differences that I can see in the unit are:
-New antenna on the back for WiFi
-There are different components that are visible via the bottom panel windows on the board
-New SW version: 11.4.12
-Mobile app remote is not working any more
-Two different USB inputs, one is not working, SINE input that gives 1000Hz signal to the speakers.
-Visible typos and alignment problems in the screen of the device

All the functions are working as like the old 220 Pro but I couldn't find anything new with the unit. I realized, when I try to reach the local IP of the unit, it has Nginx server. It only shows the welcome to Nginx message... I think this was not the case before the Core Infinity.

Congratulations!
Smile
CongratsWink 
What about streaming ? Does it work as streamer/renderrer?

Hello, I was wondering for what the 1000Hz sine wave generator makes sense?
The answer came from Devialet: Shy

Océane (Devialet)
6. Nov., 09:31 CET

Dear ......,

Thank you, I also made a few researches.
This feature is our Internal sinewave generator.

It has no final user function, it is only for our internal tests.

Best regards,
Océane | Customer service & support Devialet

If it is final, no action for the user I would suspect the software is still in the "beta" version !! Angry
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Thanks K4680! This is a huge disappointment, since I already had some hopes that it could be used for digital room correction Sad
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(06-Nov-2017, 10:51)petrik Wrote: Thanks K4680! This is a huge disappointment, since I already had some hopes that it could be used for digital room correction Sad

Digital Room Correction is for years one of the most demanded features of customers and already provided by many competitors on the market.
Seems software wise Devialet is really struggling - Remote App hasn't been updated for years, no new firmware features for Expert Line users also for 2 years and as with Devialet OS / streaming app etc. I doubt there will a good user experience when already the former deadline (17.10) has again been postponed.
It's a pitty to see they lost focus - rather investing their resources into car hifi, partnerships with sky etc.
After the business deal with Louis Vuitton there would be so many opportunities to really expand the premium segment and gain more traction in the high-end market, which would also have been a smart step for their brand perception / awareness.
Official confirmation they have missed the date again...
Air doesn't really work since several years... some weeks more for full working amps is not so long.
It really always worked/works for me.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(15-Nov-2017, 09:53)NickB Wrote: It really always worked/works for me.

It also works extremely well for me, since the release of v3.x and then RoonAIR. That is why I am not interested in getting the CI board until Devialet have released a stable firmware for it, and we know they haven't broken it again.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
(15-Nov-2017, 12:06)Zappydev Wrote:
(15-Nov-2017, 09:53)NickB Wrote: It really always worked/works for me.

It also works extremely well for me, since the release of v3.x and then RoonAIR. That is why I am not interested in getting the CI board until Devialet have released a stable firmware for it, and we know they haven't broken it again.
I'm exactly the same. I don't seem to be getting the emails others do, and I've not chased as I don't want to be first in line.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution