Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Devialet's newest technology...?
Devialet have confirmed to me that the delivery of my Dialog, ordered on 24 January, is still on for 16 February, so will wait and see what transpires!

David  
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(07-Feb-2015, 18:52)brit Wrote: Devialet have confirmed to me that the delivery of my Dialog, ordered on 24 January, is still on for 16 February, so will wait and see what transpires!

David  

They must like you David, mine was ordered early January with delivery now quoted as after 30th March!  It's lucky I'm a patient chap.
(07-Feb-2015, 19:19)Confused Wrote:
(07-Feb-2015, 18:52)brit Wrote: Devialet have confirmed to me that the delivery of my Dialog, ordered on 24 January, is still on for 16 February, so will wait and see what transpires!

David  

They must like you David, mine was ordered early January with delivery now quoted as after 30th March!  It's lucky I'm a patient chap.

Although that is the date they have given me, I am not holding my breath  Big Grin. Will just wait and see whether it arrives - will let you all know if it does.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK