Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*SOLD* Trinnov ST-2 HiFi Room Optimizer with 3D Microphone
Selling my Trinnov ST-2 Hifi processor with 3D Micro now that I have upgraded to the Trinnov Amethyst.

It was purchased in the summer of 2015 and is in top condition. Retail price was 6,500 Euro and I am willing to sell for 3,750 Euro plus shipping and transaction fees (if applicable)

Trinnov is imo one of the market leaders in room optimization and with the ST-2 you can dive as deep into the topic as you like. From automatic calibration, to as far as you want to go. The difference this solution made in the SQ of my system was substantial and immediately apparent.

Pics and further details available, just send me a PM.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack